- This event has passed.
Yoga & Trauma: Healing with Tantra Hatha Yoga
April 28 @ 6:30 pm - April 30 @ 6:30 pm$400
Led by Holle Black, E-RYT500
This 20 hour module is for anyone interested in bringing yoga and mindfulness to at-risk populations including within prisons, homeless shelters, veterans, hospitals, etc.
Using yoga philosophy, asana, meditation, and other techniques you will learn:
- How trauma affects the mind and body;
- How to use Tantra Hatha Yoga to help heal the mind/body disconnect after trauma;
- How to work with clients to understand and heal from trauma through the practices of Tantra Hatha Yoga;
- What it means to offer trauma informed yoga and how is it different than a regular studio class;
- How to create and teach yoga classes to different populations and in different setting using modifications and Tantra Hatha philosophy.
$350 early bird (30 days or more before program start date)
$400 regular rate